Beginning in January of 2008, the Kitty Jungle will offer in-home cat sitting care as meticulous as the outstanding boarding care we have been proud of since 1996.
While we feel that our boarding facility offers your cat the maximum of personal attention and professional care and observation, we know that there are those kitties who are just happier at home. If your pet is one of those homebodies, please ask about our in-home services. At present we are limited to an approximately 10-mile zone around our physical location which would include all of Edison, Metuchen, the Plainfields, Highland Park, Piscataway, Westfield, Cranford, Fanwood, Clark, Colonia, Iselin and Woodbridge. For the safety and well-being of your cat, we do not offer "every other day" services. We will also happily care for birds, fish and other "small critters" such as ferrets or bunnies. Sorry, no "herps" or reptiles.
Fee Schedule for In-Home Care
- First Visit per Day — $25 (includes feeding, fresh water, washing food/water dishes, litterbox duty, laptime and hugs).
- Each Additional Visit — Add $15/visit.
- Multiple Cat Surcharge — Add $8/visit for 4 or more cats, additional charges for 10+ kitties.
- "Critter Care" - add $8/day per bird or small animal cage. First Visit Fee applies if we are caring only for small critters or birds; feeding the fish is gratis!
- House Care/Security Service — Add $25/week for single visit care, $40/week for multiple visit care (includes taking in mail, watering plants, lights on/off, taking trash and recycling containers to curb and back, and changing curtain/shade positions). Our vehicles are unmarked to avoid alerting anyone to your absence.
- Medications — Due to the universal feline tendency to disappear at medicine time, we accept cats requiring routine medical care at our boarding facility only. We want to be sure your kitty actually GETS the medication he or she needs. Thank you for understanding.